In January of each year, the Council in conjunction with the McGeorge School of Law presents the Technical Forum, a continuing education seminar covering a wide variety of estate planning issues. Experts from around the country share their knowledge in areas ranging from law and taxation to planned giving and real estate with Forum participants.
A full-day event, the Forum is divided into morning and afternoon sessions. Registration is open to any professional involved in the estate planning field. Interested students and clients are also welcome.
The Technical Forum is a must-attend event for these professionals:
• Development Officers
• Financial Planners
• Trust Officers
Seminars may be eligible for the following continuing education credits:
• CE credit, California State Department of Insurance,
• CE credit, International Board of Standards and Practices
for Certified Financial Planners
• CLE credit, California Board of Legal Specialization, both
tax and estate planning
• CPE credit, California State Board of Accountancy
• CTFA credit, Institute of Certified Bankers