The National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC) provides this offering of Value Partners as a resource to its membership of designees, affiliated local estate planning councils, and members of affiliated local estate planning councils. Reference within this website or newsletter of a specific product, process, or service does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by NAEPC. NAEPC assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, process, or service offered to its membership.
Many benefits are available grouped in the following categories:
- Exclusive Benefits for Members of Sacramento Estate Planning Council
- Other Benefits, Programs & Services
- Marketing and Website Design Services
- Programs and Services for Council Development
- Educational Opportunities
- Subscriptions and Publications
- Discipline-Specific Information
- Presentation Materials and Office Supplies
- Complimentary Resources
- Show All
Exclusive Benefits for Council Members
Professionals in the following fields are eligible to join, provided the criteria in our enlistment guidelines are fulfilled.
• Officer Representatives of Trust Companies
• Certified Public Accountants
• Chartered Life Underwriters
• Chartered Financial Consultants or Certified Financial Planners
• Chartered Financial Analysts
• Planned Giving Professionals
• Accredited Valuation Experts
• Private Fiduciaries
For complete information, please read our Bylaws and Membership Requirements are below.
If you would like to apply and have met the membership qualifications and fall into one of the member categories, you can go to the Join/Apply tab to complete your application online or you can complete a paper copy by clicking here.
Requirements & New Member Dues
Prospective members must:
• Be actively practicing in Estate Planning in one of the approved membership categories in the Sacramento Valley area.
• Be recommended by three Estate Planning Council members.
• Must fall into one of the Member Categories.
• Attend two general membership meetings (does not include May annual meeting or December holiday party) prior to consideration of the application by the Board. Meetings must have been attended within 12 months of applying. The sponsor must certify, in writing, that the applicant is qualified for membership and has attended the requisite meetings.
• Under no circumstances may an applicant from one of the professional categories be accepted for membership if such acceptance would result in his/her profession constituting more than 40% of the total Council membership.
New Member Dues
Membership period runs July 1 through June 30. For those applying from July through December of the current membership period, the membership dues of $210 must be remitted with the completed application. For those applying from January through June of the current membership period, membership dues of $105 must be remitted with the completed application. In either case, these dues will cover membership through the balance of the membership period ending June 30. Payment will be refunded if applicant is not accepted for any reason.