SEPC April Meeting
In Person Registration Closed
Proposition 19: The Evolution Continues...And So Do Planning Opportunities
Jennifer Scharre, Partner - Temmerman, Cilley & Kohlmann, LLP
The speaker will discuss the continued guidance that has been provided regarding Proposition 19 and the impacted basis transfers and parent child transfers. The speaker will also discuss developments in property tax law that may inform these issues going forward.
Sutter Club, California Room
1220 Ninth Street
Sutter Club, Garage
824 L Street
Please sign in promptly so you have adequate opportunity to prepare for the meeting.
Zoom information will be emailed the day before as well as the time to sign in for the meeting.
Registration/Cocktails: 5:00 p.m.
Meeting/Dinner: 5:45 p.m.
Presentation: 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- SEPC Members (Sutter Club): $65
- Non-Members (Sutter Club): $80
- SEPC Members (Zoom): $25
- Non-Members (Zoom): $4
For More Information
Contact: Raquel Altavilla
1. Nonmembers who wish to attend this program, contact Raquel Altavilla at firstname.lastname@example.org who can assist you with registering.
2. Registration closes the Friday before the meeting.
3. There are no walk-ins for our meetings.
Registration for Zoom will close on Monday, April 24.