A SEPC membership candidate must be a professional in one of the categories listed below, practice in the Sacramento Valley area, have fulfilled the Membership Qualification Requirements, and be sponsored by a SEPC member.
• Officer Representatives of Trust Companies
• Certified Public Accountants
• Chartered Life Underwriters
• Chartered Financial Consultants or Certified Financial Planners
• Chartered Financial Analysts
• Planned Giving Professionals
• Accredited Valuation Experts
• Private Fiduciaries
For complete information, please read our Bylaws and Membership Requirements are below.
If you would like to apply and have met the membership qualifications and fall into one of the member categories, you can download and complete a paper copy by clicking here.